Saturday, April 25, 2020

The United States is the most Dangerous psychotic on the planet

I don't WANT to be critical of the commander in chief of the United States. I'd just like – ONE TIME in my life – to have a leader who is not a con man, mentally deranged, or a war criminal.

I was born in 1959. I vaguely remember the JFK assassination. From all I've learned about him, though he was a personally flawed individual (and aren't we all), he was wildly popular with the electorate – though the arms industry had a dramatically different take on him.

But since then, since a leader I barely remember getting shot, not one single president has NOT been a con man, mentally deranged, or a war criminal – or a combination thereof.

NOT ONE!

This speaks volumes as to who WE are as a nation and a people. Those highly flawed leaders are simply flawed people who we as a people thought would be the best choice to lead us.

And this is what makes us despised laughing stocks on the world stage. We are stupid, weak-minded, selfish, destructive and dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment