Saturday, October 9, 2021

Just so you know...

I'm a sextagenarian Marine vet. I'm also an anarchist. Not one of those pussy, black block pricks running around creating mayhem. A real anarchist. First, do no harm (except in self defense or the defense of others). Otherwise, do as you will with a view of helping others.

But I'm not posting this to school anyone on anarchism. If you're curious, don't be lazy. First, take the test at The Political Compass. And if you're not a fucking fascist head on over to the Marxist Internet Archive and school yourself. You may be surprised. I know I was! (There was a time that I thought I was a republican! I'm glad I fixed that!)

What I am stressing in this post is that I have very little patience for stupid! I have little to no filter on a good day. But when someone engages with me with stupid, I lose any filter at all. I WILL say shit that you don't want to hear.

I don't do religious fanatics, fascists, right wingers, alt right, anti maskers, anti-vaxxers, propagators of war, advocates of misinformation or their stooges, nor any other such nonsense. It's all stupid and I don't do stupid. I am antifascist, I AM antifa.

I don't have the time nor energy to be "diplomatic" while dealing with a moron. So, if I don't block your stupid ass first, please, by all means feel free to block me. I don't gauge my self worth by my follower count. And if blocking me isn't enough, feel free to pay me a visit in person. But I promise that you won't like the outcome.

Imagine who a grumpy old jarhead is, where they may have been, and what they may have done, and you might begin to get the picture. You will be outmatched.

You have been warned.

That being said, I do enjoy the healthy exchange of ideas (that aren't stupid). So, please don't let this warning repell you. Antifascist anarchists are not the same thing as antisocial.

So, please DO engage if you feel so inclined. And thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment