Monday, July 20, 2020

Living on a prayer

Since I moved back home to redneck ally 20 years ago I have had my life threatened at least every other year by people who I don't know nor know me. They merely know who I am by word of mouth and that I am HIV+. 

With the rise of the dick tater, the orange turd, they have been emboldened in their hate and the attacks have become more frequent, more vicious, and if the GPS on their devices are correct they are coming closer to my remote home.

I was told by a doctor 30 years ago that I probably had 6 months or less to live. I sincerely wish he had been correct. There isn't much left on this plane of existence that I am interested in staying for. Certainly nothing here gives me any level of happiness.

But regrettably I cannot do anything to hasten my departure from this shit hole. I can only hope that at least a pair of these redneck cretins actually do find me here. That way I can have the pleasure of taking at least one of them with me. And since it will all be on security cameras and audio, anyone left standing will receive whatever they have coming.

These "New Patriot Bone Spur Brigade" assholes don't have a clue what patriotism is nor what it feels like to be forced into defending honor. It doesn't feel the way one thinks it might. There is no pleasure in it (unless you're a sociopath), there is only the honor of performing one's duty. And even that doesn't feel good.

So, if anything should happen to me anytime soon just know that it came to me and I finished it...with regret. Not regret for the kids of my own life, but the regret of leaving this world full of suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment